The General Assembly will be a virtual meeting this year
Time: September 16, 15:00 - 1630 CET
Please use the link: https://ki-se.zoom.us/j/68868116177
SASP General Assembly 2020
Time: September 16, 15:00-16:30 CET
Place: Virtual Zoom meeting. Link will be distributed
- Election of chairperson to lead the meeting and secretary to take minutes from the meeting
- Approval of the minutes from the 2019 meeting in Oslo
- President’s report (Christopher Nielsen)
- Election of new council members
The current board consists of the following members:
- Christopher Sivert Nielsen (president) Norway,
- Kristian Bernhard Nielsen (board member) Norway
- Karl Karlsson (treasurer) Iceland
- Sigrigur Zoega (past president) Iceland
- Ilkka Martikainen (secretary) Finland
- Nora Hagelberg (board member) Finland
- Camilla Svensson (past treasurer) Sweden
- Emmanuel Bäckryd (board member) Sweden
- Christian Vægter (board member) Denmark
- Carsten Dahl Mørch (board member) Denmark
Kristian Bernhard Nielsen has served three years and is stepping down. He can be replaced by a member from Norway.
Christian Vægter has served three years and is stepping down. He can be replaced by a member from Denmark.
Nora Hagelberg has served three years and is stepping down. He can be replaced by a member from Finland.
Camilla Svensson has served three years as treasurer and one year as past treasurer and is seeking reelection as a board member from Sweden.
Sigridur Zoega (IS) has served three years as president and one year as past president and is seeking reelection as a board member from Iceland.
Proposals for new council members can be forwarded to the election committee:
Steingrimsdottir, Olöf Anna: OlofAnna.Steingrimsdottir@fhi.no
Nanna Brix Finnerup: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editor in Chiefs report on the Scandinavian Journal of Pain
- Treasurers report
- Auditors report
- Election of new auditors
Proposals for auditors can be made at the general assembly
- Election of new members to the election committee.
Proposals for committee members can be made at the general assembly
- Plans for the 2021 meeting in Stockholm
- Any other business