Abstracts for the free poster sessions
SASP annual meeting May 26th 2016
- Each participant is welcome to submit an abstract for the free poster sessions.
- The deadline for abstract submissions is March 20, 2016
- Abstracts should be e-mailed as a Word file attachment to the following address: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Use Times New Roman font, size 12, line spacing one, maximum 300 words. See below for a model abstract and for further instructions:
Title of the abstract in bold
A.B. Authora, C. Authorb, D.E. Authora
aAffiliation, City, Country, bAffiliation, City, Country
Aims: Leave one empty line between the title, author names, affiliations and the body of the abstract. Underline the name of the presenting author.
Methods: The length of the abstract should be 300 words or less (excluding title, author names & affiliations and the e-mail address for the corresponding author).
Results: In case references are cited and listed, the style used in Scandinavian Journal of Pain should be followed (see http://www.journals.elsevier.com/scandinavian-journal-of-pain )
Conclusions: Submitting an abstract implies that the authors have followed ethical guidelines of the IASP and that a paper copy of the accepted abstracts will be distributed to all attendants of the SASP2015 meeting. Moreover, abstract submission implies that after the meeting selected abstracts will be published in an online supplement to Scandinavian Journal of Pain. This decision is made at or immediately after the meeting by chairs of free poster sessions. Add e-mail address for the corresponding author at the end of the abstract.
Presenting the poster in the meeting
- The corresponding authors receive the decision about the acceptance of their abstract by the end of March.
- The maximum poster size is: width: 90 cm, height 120 cm.
- In addition to free poster viewing, there will be a guided poster tour. For the guided poster tour, the authors should be prepared to give a 5 min presentation of their poster. Further instructions concerning time and location of poster presentations will be given later.