CALL FOR ABSTRACTS -ANNUAL MEETING
Deadline 15 April 2011
The Organising Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for oral or poster presentation.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book given to all delegates attending.
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically no later than 15 April 2011.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent within 24 hours to the e-mail address stated under section “Presenting author details”.
- Notification on acceptance of the abstracts will be e-mailed to the contact person late April 2011.
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract. The contact person is responsible for informing the authors of the status of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum 300 words (~2200 characters including spaces but excluding title and author details).
- One of the following topics that best describes the abstract should be indicated upon submission:
- Biomarkers for understanding of pain pathophysiology and choice of treatment - a new field
- Imaging of painful processes in peripheral tissues using PET and fMRI - a new diagnostic tool?
- Nurse lead interventions to improve pain treatment. Frontlines in research
- Transduction to sensation - Ion channel news!
- The role of glial cells in the patophysiology of pain. Are they really relevant to pain in humans?
- Biological agents (NGF-antibodies etc) in the treatment of pain - how effective are they? And in what pain states?
Structured abstracts are mandatory. The abstracts should state clearly the Background/aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions of the study.
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
You can follow the progress of your abstract online by using your Personal Page. Your personal page makes it possible for you to:
- make changes/updates until the submission deadline
- read and print your abstract
- follow the status of your submitted abstract
Enter abstract submission here
Enter your Personal page here
For submission support please contact email@example.com