Abstracts for the presentation at the PhD course
12 April 2015
- Each participant is obliged to submit an abstract for a 5 minute power point presentation at the PhD course.
- The deadline for abstract submissions is March 15, 2015.
- Abstracts should be e-mailed as a Word file attachment to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing one, maximum 300 words. See below for a model abstract and for further instructions
The abstract must be marked SASP PhD course followed by:
Title of the abstract in bold
A.B. Authora, C. Authorb, D.E. Authora
aAffiliation, City, Country, bAffiliation, City, Country
Aims: Leave one empty line between the title, author names, affiliations and the body of the abstract. Underline the name of the presenting author.
Methods: The length of the abstract should be 300 words or less (excluding title, author names & affiliations and the e-mail address for the corresponding author).
Results: In case references are cited and listed, the style used in Scandinavian Journal of Pain should be followed (see http://www.journals.elsevier.com/scandinavian-journal-of-pain )
Conclusions: Submitting an abstract implies that the authors have followed ethical guidelines of the IASP and that a paper copy of the accepted abstracts will be distributed to all attendants of the SASP2015 meeting. Moreover, abstract submission implies that after the meeting selected abstracts will be published in an online supplement to Scandinavian Journal of Pain. This decision is made at or immediately after the meeting by chairs of free poster sessions. Add e-mail address for the corresponding author at the end of the abstract.
Do you also want to present the poster in the SASP meeting: Yes/No
Presenting the abstract/poster in the SASP meeting
- The abstract should be presented in the PhD course as a short powerpoint presentation (max 5 min).
- If you also want to present the abstract at the SASP meeting please bring a poster in paper: The maximum poster size is: width: 85 cm, height 180 cm.
- In addition to free poster viewing, there will be a guided poster tour.
Further instructions concerning time and location of poster presentations at the meeting will be given later.