Registration now open!
Link to registration:
PhD course fee 1500 SEK (25% VAT is included)
Registration fees (25% VAT is included)
Early fee until March 9 Late fee from March 10
SASP member (regular) SEK 2300 (early) SEK 2800 (late)
SASP member (trainee) SEK 1700 (early) SEK 2200 (late)
Non-SASP member (regular) SEK 2800 (early) SEK 3300 (late)
Non-SASP member (trainee) SEK 2300 (early) SEK 2800 (late)
Conference Dinner 600 SEK (including VAT)
The Delegate fee includes all scientific program, abstract publication,
coffees and lunches during the Conference, Get-Together Reception
(12th April), and registration and information desk service on
Please note that the costs for conference dinner, travel, accommodation
and insurances are not included in the fees
Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
Swedish delegates may choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice. If you choose to pay by invoice an administrative fee of SEK 100 will be added. You will receive your invoice by regular mail. If you like your invoice to be sent as a pdf attachment by e-mail, please unmark the tick box on the payment page of the registration form.
Delegates from outside of Sweden
• All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
• Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer
• Upon choice of payment method "Bank transfer" on the registration form, you will receive an invoice together with your confirmation letter, including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent as pdf attachments by e-mail.
• Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card and American Express (Our University does not accept VISA Electron or Maestro). The Internet credit card service provider sometimes have trouble with Safari. We recommend the web browser Firefox with Mac OS.
• We will not accept any bank charge deductions
• Unfortunately we cannot accept payment by bank cheques or euro cheques
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation of Registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to Academic Conferences, the conference secretariat. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until March 12, up to which date the total amount will be refunded minus SEK 750 for cancellation fee. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after March 12, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Cancellation of Hotel Reservation
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to Akademikonferens, the conference secretariat. Cancellation of any hotel reservation will be accepted until 14 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is received later than this date, or in case of no-show, the hotel will charge your credit card for the whole stay reserved.
Change of Name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible. An administration fee of SEK 250 will be charged.